Can you believe it, tomorrow is the release of >>Murder at the Marina<< ! I'm torn between being really excited about the big day and wanting to curl up in a fetal position while downing a really large bag of M&M'S because the thought of anyone reading my book is really scary. Fortunately, I've got the upcoming >>Murder at the Marina<< blog tour to distract me. Some very kind folks have agreed to spread the word about my book on their blogs starting tomorrow and running through July 4th. In fact, so many people signed up to help out that it's not just a blog tour, it's a. . . . . .blog fiesta! I'm absolutely blown away by how many people volunteered to pitch in. Have a look at the schedule below, check out these fabulous blogs, and make some new friends. I'll update here with their blog fiesta posts as they go live, as well as do updates on Facebook and Twitter with links to each day's posts. Thursday, June 21st (release day...

Comments
Post a Comment